Noho au i ka ʻahupuaʻa o Waikahekaheʻiki i ka moku o Puna i ka mokupuni o Lononuiākea i kō Hawaiʻi Pae ʻāina.
ʻO Daniel Mahelona ke kāne, ‘o Rosemarie Kaipo ka wahine. Noho pū lāua a hānau ʻia ʻo Danette Mahelona, he wahine.
ʻO Abraham Akina ke kāne, ʻo Clara Wong ka wahine. Noho pū lāua a hānau ‘ia ʻo Edmund Akina, he kāne.
ʻO Edmund Akina ke kāne, ʻo Danette Mahelona ka wahine. Noho pū lāua a hānau ʻia ʻo Kealiʻi Akina he kāne.
Who Am I? What is my kuleana at Kamehameha Schools?
Aloha nō kākou, I am Kumu Kealiʻi and currently I am on a new adventure working as an Kumu ʻEnehana (Technology Resource Teacher) at KS Hawaiʻi High School. Working with the Pāhana Kīpaepae (1:1 laptop project) helping my fellow educators to further integrate technology into their curriculum to enhance engagement of our haumāna.
- Syllabus: Moʻomeheu Hawaiʻi
- Daily Class Schedule
- Ke Akua
- Kuʻu ʻOhana
- Nohona Hawaiʻi
- Playing Music
- “Ma ka hana ka ʻike” na kō kākou kūpuna.
- It is the process of doing which allows one to gain true understanding and construct knowledge.
- “Hard Work always beats Talent, when Talent doesn’t work Hard” Tim Notke
- I wisdom often comes with age but sometimes age comes alone, never stop working hard.
- Lekauila: email@example.com
- Kelepona: 808.982.0636